Solar hot water system
Type: Evacuated vacuum tube with heat pipe solar water heater
Circulation type: Indirect/ Closed loop (Active)
Collector material: Aluminum alloy
Capacity: 150L to 700L
Main Parts: Storage tank + Pump station + Controller + Solar collector
1) Water tank material(inner): Stainless steel SUS 304 2B
2) Manifold casing: Aluminum alloy
3) Manifold: Red copper
4) Collector frame: Aluminum alloy/galvanized steel
5) Vacuum tube: Borosilicate glass 3.3 with tri-element coating
6) Vacuum tube size: 58mm*1.8m / 47mm*1.5m
7) Working station with grundfos pump
8) Working pressure: MAX. 6 bar
1) Vacuum tube is composed of inner and outer glass pipe, inspiratory layer, vacuum space, inspriatory membrane. The surface of inner and outer glass tube is plated with selective absorption layer. The layer absorb the solar energy and turn it into heat energy, aluminum fins pass the heat energy to the heat pipe, the liquid medium in the heat pipe is heated by the heat energy, then turns into the gas medium, the gas medium flows up to the top of the heat pipe (condenser) and transfer the energy to the copper manifold header heat pipe. At the same time the gas medium turns into the liquid when cooled, then flows down. Keep recycling.
2) An electronic controller measures the temperature of the solar collector and the water in the bottom of the storage tank. If the collector is hotter, meaning there is heat available. The controller supplies power to a circulation pump which pushes liquid which in circulation system circulating. The heat will transferred to storage tank via the liquid.